WHY CHOOSE CLINTON SCHOOLS?
It's hard to find the mix of diversity, excitement, and devotion to education that is found in the public school system of Clinton, Oklahoma. CPSF is proud of our work to support such an amazing school system.
Here are just a few of the things that make Clinton Public Schools stand-out:
In the Elementaries
- Elementary reading gardens and an interactive sensory playground.
- Weekly G/T classes.
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy sensory room.
- Community Partners program bringing workforce leaders from the community into the schools.
- Developmental Pre-K program.
- Fine arts opportunities available beginning in 2nd grade with musicals and instrument instruction. 5th and 6th grades may participate in choral music with Cyclone Singers.
- Very Active PTO.
In the Upper Grades
- CTAP - Clinton Technical Application Program provides career tech experiences for middle school students.
- High School higher educational options including biomedical training with Western Technology Center and concurrent college classes with Southwestern Oklahoma State University and Redlands Community College.
- 7 AP classes offered at CHS.
- Pre-ACT and ACT testing provided to all 9th-11th grade students.
- Extensive extricurricular opportunities including competitive vocal music, band, legal team and many sports.
- A/V training opportunities for students who desire to learn video production including student-led Jumbotron programming.
- A broad range of elective classes at both the middle school and high school level covering interest areas for every student,
- First-class turf football field used for football, marching band, and soccer as well as a recently renovated basketball arena.