Why Choose Clinton Schools?
It's hard to find the mix of diversity, excitement, and devotion to education that is found in the public school system of Clinton, Oklahoma. CPSF is proud of our work to support such an amazing school system.
Here are just a few of the things that make Clinton Public Schools stand-out:
- Maker Spaces for hands on learning at every school site.
- Lower than state and national average student to teacher ratios. As low as 19:1 in the some elementary grades.
- Integrated technology in every classroom, Pre-K-12th grade including iPads and interactive whiteboards in every classroom.
- Support from a local education foundation that is unmatched in the state of Oklahoma. No other school foundation offers the grants, scholarships and awards offered by CPSF.
In the Elementaries
- Elementary reading gardens and an interactive sensory playground.
- Weekly G/T classes.
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy sensory room in the works.
- Community Partners program bringing workforce leaders from the community into the schools.
- Developmental Pre-K program.
- Very Active PTO.
In the Upper Grades
- High School higher educational options including biomedical training with Western Technology Center and concurrent college classes with Southwestern Oklahoma State University.
- Extensive extricurricular opportunities including competitive vocal music, band, Legal team and many sports.