Professional Grant Info
Professional Development Grants For Teachers
Advancing Excellence in Clinton Public Schools
To assist and encourage teachers to:
- perfect their craft
- sharpen their expertise
- infuse our system with fresh ideas and techniques
For example, if a teacher wants to:
- attend the national convention of his or her discipline (i.e., the National Association for the Teaching of English, the National Science Teachers Association)
- enroll in a summer course relating to his or her field
- attend a seminar or workshop to learn a new classroom technique or delivery system
- Name and Address.
- School site and subject you teach.
- Name and brief description of the professional development program you wish to attend; if you have a brochure or printed description of this program, please attach.
- What you expect to learn in this program.
- How this new knowledge will help you as a teacher.
- If Clinton Public Schools will be paying for any expenses connected with this program, please include type of expense and amount.
- What the funds from the Clinton Public School Foundation would pay for; please attach a list of these items and estimate the cost for each.
- Your signature.
- Your principal’s signature.
- District Superintendent’s signature